The latest research study by the Beryl Institute reports some very encouraging trend findings.
According to the research:
- Experience efforts are expanding and are now an integral part of the fabric of our healthcare efforts.
- Patient experience remains a top priority with a focus on employee engagement now seen as a central driver in experience efforts.
- Leadership and culture are now the significant motivators versus the historic focus on mandates and requirements, and there is a recognition of the impact that patient/family voice and caregiver engagement has on the work of healthcare.
- Patient experience itself continues to establish presence with the role of patient experience leaders, experience team size and the use of a formal definition on the rise.
- Patient experience is now being recognized as an integrated effort touching on much of what we do in healthcare and one that drives clear and measurable outcomes.
A copy of the full report can be downloaded at: http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=PXBenchmarking2017